Vermont Roads - VT 122
Southbound on Center Street in Lyndonville, which was VT 122 until recently and is now unsigned (and town-maintained) VT 122 Alt., making this the last covered bridge on the state highway system. VT 122 was rerouted out of downtown Lyndonville onto Stevens Loop.
Northward views of Bradley or Miller's Run Bridge, and looking east along Miller's Run. The bridge was built in 1878 and restored in 1995 after being damaged by a storm.
Peak Rd. across the Passumpsic River in Wheelock, looking south from VT 122.
Back north across the river with a look east.
See more covered bridges
Back to Vermont Roads
Back to Roads